Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Sweet Sixteen!!!

How is it possible that Alyssa is 16 years old? We celebrated her birthday with a party and it was a success!! Recipe for success: Take a bunch of teenagers, add pizza and a trampoline then let them entertain themselves.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALYSSA!!!




Pizza!! mm mm mm delish!!
That's Jacob saying, "Yeah, I'm the party pooper! I just eat and run!!" haha.


Let's see how many people we can possibly fit onto our trampoline! Scary, but fun.




2 comments:

Betts Family said...

Your blog is looking great and I love the party pictures! Happy
Birthday Alyssa

curly girl said...

WOW! Look at your BLOG! I'm so happy you have this going!

Happy Sweet 16, Alyssa. Wow, the first time I ever met you, you were like, 14. :) See, but now I'll look back in like 10 years (that will go like about 3) and say, "I remember when she just turned 16!"